1. Three favorite books that inspire your writing.
–The Road, Jawss, Goodbye Janette.
2. What you do when you’re not writing.
–Cook, tidy house, catch documentaries or audio books.
3. The hardest thing about writing for you.
–After the work is done, it’s promotion time. That’s the hardest. Another would be taking a break, as I tend to write in very long stretches to finish what I start.
4. What you’re excited about right now.
–Promoting my new book, Starsky and Hutch Next Gen.
5. Which book would you recommend a reader start with?
–This one. It’s my biggest.